Sunday, March 11, 2007

I give up

They win. I give up. I've destroyed an entire buddy group and hurt people I don't even know, all because I tried to protect my own heart from breaking. I don't know what else to do but leave. I can't post any questions any more, because anything I do ask or say will be scrutinized by certain people. The old members of the aforementioned buddy group have made a new board that's invite only (as it should be) because of me and those who chose to vocally support my feelings. I feel terrible that all this happened, and all because someone posted images I feel are inappropriate.

Maybe I should go this TTC journey on my own. :(

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Glynis, Don't leave. Stay close to us. I know how disturbing those images are, yet I understnad how they feel too. However, they do not have a right to keep harrassing you. I feel you went about this in the most respectful manner possible. They are just hurt mothers and they are taking it out on you. It's not fair how they are makin gyou feel. You have an opinion, and it's not like you screamed to the world, or to their faces the way you felt. I can understand how they are feeling, but that doesn't give them a right to treat you as they have, and that is just a flaw of an otherwise wonderful web forum. No one feels the need to respect anothers POV or opinion, and I am terribly sorry they are making you feel this way. Many hugs to you!

PS. I loved the story about your husbands tunic...My uncle and Aunt are big into the SCA events. I don't understand a whole lot of it, but it is really neat none-the-less to hear about it!

Glynis said...

I'm not going anywhere. Amazing what a night's sleep will do. I hate when I get hormonal-ish. It's like I can't do anything right. Weird thing... I had a small temp spike the next morning. Any idea if progesterone levels do that to you? I know synthetics do.