Friday, March 9, 2007

Isn't it amazing...

Isn't it amazing how, in the eyes of some people, the only opinion you are allowed to have is one that matches theirs? Otherwise you are a horrible monster. This goes both ways. People saying they are from "where I can finally say what I want" telling people that they don't have the right to be upset about disturbing images. People who are already hurting that don't understand that dragging someone else into their pain is not going to ease it. If I don't want to see a certain image, I shouldn't have to. If I want to SAY that I don't want to see a certain type of image because it upsets me, I should have the right.

Freedom of speech goes both ways, folks.

2 comments:

soon2bmom said...

hun I totally understand - I checked up on what you're talking about and I feel the EXACT SAME WAY! *hugs* it's very upsetting and didn't know you could "block" those things.

all that to say is that you found a safe place with me!! :)

Glynis said...

You're such a sweetheart! :)

If you have firefox as your web browser (I didn't like it much at first but I now use it primarily, and only use Internet Explorer when I absolutely h ave to) you can download an extension program that allows you to "adblock" images. Gimme a shout in PM on Ovusoft if you want to know exactly how. :)

I can't believe folks are jumping in and posting nasties on buddy groups they aren't members of now.